Wednesday 25 April 2012

Avril Lavigne Talks Relationships

Avril Lavigne


  Information come from online news.Thank you for your reading.

  Avril Lavigne's already been married once, so Avril Lavigne is being fairly picky with her choice for companionship this time around.

  The "Complicated" songstress, who is dating Brody Jenner, explained to Maxim magazine that while she may not come off traditional initially, she likes things a certain way.

  "I like a classy man, a gentleman who opens the door and gives flowers and always puts the lady first. I'm a little old-fashioned like that."

  As for her secret for avoiding the pitfalls of her peers, Avril shared, "I got here on my own. I came from a small town and grew up in a regular home. I know what I've worked hard for. I've seen a lot of people who have gone a little crazy and who are really into the Hollywood scene. I don't really like to hang out with people like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment