Tuesday 10 April 2012

Avril Lavigne: St Tropez Bikini Boater!

  Once again venturing out into the warm French Riviera sunshine, Avril Lavigne was spotted enjoying her vacation in Saint Tropez on Saturday afternoon .

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne

  The "What the Hell" singer was clad in an itsy-bitsy pink and black bikini as she joined a group of friends including ex-husband Deryck Whibley while leaving Club 55 for a day on the crystal clear waters.

  And while Miss Lavigne just released her latest album "Goodbye Lullaby" back in March, the 26-year-old Canadian is already looking ahead to another new release.

  Saying that she wants her next venture to be "more fun" than its predecessor, Avril told press, "I already have 8 songs! I would like to release the fifth album really quick. This record was more mellow, and the next one will be pop and more fun again. I already have a song that I know is going to be a single. I just need to re-record it."

No comments:

Post a Comment