Saturday 21 April 2012

Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne Uses Food To Forget Pop

Avril Lavigne


  News come from online.Thank you for your reading.

  Singer Avril Lavigne is happiest when she is cooking as she finds it relaxing.

  Avril Lavigne cooks to forget the pressures of her music career.

  The 27-year-old singer's favourite ways to relax and take her mind off her pop star lifestyle are spending time in her kitchen making food for other people and channelling her creativity into painting.

  She explained: ''I love to paint huge abstract canvases and hang them up in my house.

  ''I don't watch much TV but I love to cook. I cook as much as I can. When I'm home I cook all the time and when I'm on tour I cook for my band on the bus. It makes me happy.''

  When she is cooking, Avril loves to accompany her food with a glass of red wine, and there is a particular bottle she is desperate to try, but thinks it is too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment