Wednesday 18 April 2012

Avril Lavigne Talks New Fashion Initiative

  Avril Lavigne's been hocking her wares at your local Kohl's for a few years now, and Avril Lavigne is getting ready to break free from the department store chain.

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne

  Instead, the "Complicated" songstress is opting to sell directly to the consumer via the internet, giving her freer reign over business and design decisions.

  Avril will also sell her clothing through various boutiques such as Trash and Vaudeville in NYC and the UK's Blue Banana chain.

  Lavigne told press, " I was a great way to start my line and a great home for it for two-and-a-half years.I really want my clothes to be available internationally."

  "I'm designing it for me, really. I learned a lot about myself with designing.The stuff I was really excited . It gave me the confidence.You don't have to be perfect. It's about having fun. It's a lot of fun. It's another way to be creative. It's all the same. It comes from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment