Monday 9 April 2012

Avril Lavigne Launches Goodbye Lullaby

  News come from online.Thank you for your reading.

Avril Lavigne




Avril Lavigne



  It has been years in the making, and last night Avril Lavigne unveiled her new album Goodbye Lullaby in New York City.

  The "I'm With You" songstress was joined by her boyfriend Brody Jenner at the Onitsuka Tiger & RCA Records-hosted event.

  One of the collaborators on the album was Max Martin, the legendary Swedish songwriter/producer responsible for hits by Backstreet Boys, NSync, Kelly Clarkson, and Katy Perry.

  Of Martin, Avril gushed, "What was really great about working with Max was, I flew out to Sweden for a couple weeks, sat down, played him my record, got to know each other, wrote some songs together, and then I was out. It switched it up for me. It was a new creative space, a new relationship, and we got a lot done. He's very talented."

  "He said some really kind things that really meant a lot to me. He worked with so many people and he's an artist, he's very sensitive. We wrote a couple really special songs together."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment