Tuesday 17 April 2012

Avril Lavigne: GAP Girl in Japan

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne


  News come from online.Thank you for your reading.

  Enjoying some time in the Land of the Rising Sun, Avril Lavigne was spotted at the grand opening of the GAP flagship store in Tokyo, Japan yesterday.

  The "I'm With You" songstress did the honors of cutting the ceremonial ribbon alongside Gap Japan president John Ermatinger.

  With her new album hitting stores soon, Avril recently told Parade magazine that she has enjoyed taking a break from her bustling career.

  "I've been on the road since I was 17, so it was nice to balance it out a little and be at home and do what I needed to do in my personal life and just live a little. I'm always away from everybody and it was nice to be at home and around friends for a little bit. And of course, since I write my music, it's important to take the time to get inspiration. So I took a bit of a break. I was working on the record, but I was taking my time with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment