Thursday 1 March 2012

Avril Lavigne's outfits' variety is heavily influenced by British music


  Avril Lavigne is not only a famous pop singer, but also a promising musicians. Her inspiration for writing songs is very rich, so that she gives us a lot of good songs.Avril Lavigne's outfits' variety is heavily influenced by British music.

  The Canadian singer's Abbey Dawn collection is inspired by a number of her favorite 70s punk bands, for example the Sex Pistols and believes her influences are obvious to determine in her designs.


  She said: ''Sexy and rock 'n' roll, that's my style. Messy hair, dark eyes, fishnets. And you also see this in my outfits' selection via the colors and also the styles.

  "A great deal of my styles is inspired by British music. I'm a huge Sex Pistols enthusiast and I adore the old-school rocker grunge look, so loads of my pieces characteristic red-colored plaid and skulls.''The identify of Avril's outfits collection arrives from an outdated nickname and alias she utilized to examine into places to stay without getting spotted.

  The 27-year-old star explained to FHM magazine: ''It's known as that since I'm Abbey Dawn. It experienced been my nickname when I experienced been developing up also it was the very first alias I utilized when I didn't want persons to learn which motel I experienced been in.''

No comments:

Post a Comment