Saturday 3 March 2012

Avril Lavigne 's Good Taste



  Avril Lavigne gives us the feeling of rock. She's my favorite female singer. From the age of 15 I know her until I graduated from college last year , I am still concerned about her .What's more , I think I will always continue.

  Avril Lavigne is the quintessential rocker chick. It's not much of a stretch, then, that songstress-turned-designer Avril Lavigne's fall '12 Abbey Dawn footwear collection has a rock 'n' roll edge. Fall also marks the second season for the label's shoes, which this time is heavy on the animal prints and hardware. "My personal style is very Abbey Dawn. It's rock 'n' roll, but still cute," said Lavigne. I could never find that was a combination."

  Last vacation spot: St. Tropez, France. "I went with my girlfriends and we were low-key, on a boat every day."

  Last book I read: "I don’t like reading. Maybe I’ll write my own book. I’d like to do that. I’ve been jotting things down along the way."
  I never leave home without: A hooded sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment