Thursday 11 October 2012

Lucy Liu Covers Easy Living November 2012


  With her new show "Elementary" having just recently gotten underway, Lucy Liu garnered herself welcomed exposure by covering the November 2012 issue of Easy Living magazine.

  The 43-year-old actress looked stunning in a silky purple dress and gold jewels for the Randee St Nicholas shot front page while revealing how she stays in shape and sharing details about her "Elementary" character.

Lucy Liu

Lucy Liu


  On her "Elementary" character, Dr Watson:
  "She is damaged, and she's kind of a mystery. She's just as unstable as Sherlock, but it's just not as immediately obvious."

  On her hardworking childhood:
  "Everything we had, we had to earn. My parents encouraged us to focus on our education and they also encouraged us to work - we always had jobs."

  On how she stays in shape:
  "I try to run or do Pilates every day. If I can get even a mile in, I think it's really helpful. It gives you energy."

  On her love life:
  "I have always said that I don't know what I want in a relationship, but I am learning what I don't want. It's like a slow process of elimination. It can take a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment