Wednesday 3 October 2012

Adele Covers Rolling Stone's Women Who Rock 2012 Issue


  Adele's one of the top-selling artists of our time and soon to be a first-time mom, so it's only fitting to find Adele on the cover of the latest (October 2012) issue of Rolling Stone.

  The 24-year-old Grammy-winning British singer-songwriter's rise to music super-stardom is documented in the magazine's Women Who Rock 2012 feature article titled 'The Triumph of Adele.'

Rolling Stone's Women

Adele


  Meanwhile, a few highlights from Adele's cover story are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Rolling Stone!

  Adele on not being a fan of gossip:
  "My friends all read gossip s**t, and they're like, 'I heard you you're going now with blah blah,' and I haven't even met these people. It's bulls**t."

  Aretha Franklin on Adele:
  "It's been a long time since an artist like Adele has come along. Carol King is the last person who wrote the kind of lyrics women immediately could relate to. I love to hear a schoolgirl on the school bus yellin', 'We coulda had it all!'"

  Adele on writing sessions acting as her therapy:
  "We broke up mutually, and I was desperate to write about it 'causes I can't talk about my feelings to anyone. To my mom, to my therapist, to friends, to myself in the mirror - I can't really do it. I've always written down how I feel."

No comments:

Post a Comment