Tuesday 28 August 2012

Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield's Vintage Book Hunt


  Sometimes you just got to have a burger. Today, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone did just that at In-N-Out Burger in Los Angeles on Monday (August 27). The happy couple was all smiles as they cruised through the drive-thru.

  After their greasy lunch, the lovebirds took a romantic stroll to hunt for vintage books. The 23-year-old rocked tiny denim shorts with a black top, while her 29-year-old beau donned a vintage tee with jeans.

Emma Stone

Emma Stone


  As recently reported by GossipCenter, Miss Stone opened up to Interview magazine in the September 2012 issue about the always present photographers.
  The blonde beauty said, "Of course, you do have that moment where you want to say, 'I don't know why there are eight of you here, and I'd like to have a conversation with you so I can know why you need this picture of me walking around...' And there are people who start to get really self-defensive and preach to you about why you're wrong for questioning it."

  Later, the "Help" star shared a more touching moment with one of her many photographers. "There was this one Hasidic guy who wore a suit, and he was following me around for a while in New York. He was taking my picture, and I was like, 'What are you doing?' And he put down the camera and was really nervous and said, 'This week, People (magazine) is running a story on you, so I need three pictures.' And I was like, 'Well, at least I know why you're here.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment