Thursday 21 June 2012

Avril Lavigne: St. Tropez Beach Babe

  Taking full advantage of her beautiful surroundings, Avril Lavigne was spotted out for a walk on the beach and a boat ride in St. Tropez, France yesterday .

Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne


  The “Complicated” chick looked a bit annoyed to see a few paparazzi waiting for her during her stroll, sporting a trucker cap and oversized sunglasses.

  As for her next album, Ms. Lavigne has expressed her desire to calm things down a bit and try her hand at a rootsy-acoustic sound.

  She explained, "A lot of the songs are mainly the acoustic and my vocal. It's a lot different from anything I've done before. It's not a pop-rock record. This is more about emotion and feeling."

  And while many of her contemporaries are going buck wild with collaborations, Avril says she’s keeping it simple. "I'm kind of just keeping it in the family with all of my close friends. I started this record off really slow, just writing songs at home on my piano. I didn't work with a ton of people this time."

No comments:

Post a Comment